Maintenance Control Officer
- easyJet - 26 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
This role is a 6 month fixed term contract.
We have disrupted the way people travel since we started 25 years ago, and we don't intend on stopping. We may be facing the biggest challenge in our history, but we are confident that throughout the pandemic we have taken the right action to build back stronger and better - and we want you to play a part in that and #belongherewithus.
We know that flexibility, balance and wellbeing are more important than ever right now. Whether that's working remotely, part time, or needing extra support when times are tough - we are always #happytotalkflex.
We're Europe's leading airline - with a network of over 1000 routes across 35 countries. We lead the industry in data, digital, web, engineering and operational innovations, to make travel easier and great value for our customer.
We have also been named as Britain's Most Admired Company of 2020 in the transport sector, retaining the leading position for a second year running. We support. We empower. We excite. And we do it our way. We're uniquely different. We're easyJet.
easyJet has a number of exciting opportunities for our growing team of Maintenance Control Officers within our Engineering and Maintenance team. The role Supports maintenance operations and reporting to the Maintenance Operations Duty Manager, this is a vital growing and intrinsic role, ensuring, that as far as is practical, all airline operational performance targets are achieved.
We provide network oversight to maintain aircraft airworthiness and control all maintenance and related activities, like scheduled planning, material logistics, defect management, troubleshooting and AOG recovery.
Operating nearly 2000 sectors a day to over 840 destinations, in a time-critical environment, this is as buzzing and as fast paced as it gets. So, if you're looking for a challenge, and have the skills and drive to succeed, this is just the place for you.
- To work on a shift basis performing a support role to maintenance operations.
- Become familiar with Maintenance Control Dept, Fleet Support and Maintenance Controller roles, and Short term planning allowing the MCO to fill in on a short term basis when required.
- To apply human factors principles as applicable to personal workload and the scheduling/allocation of tasks.
- Use their technical knowledge for effective decision making with the current airline software in use
- To endeavour, as far as is practical, to ensure that all airline operational performance indicator targets are achieved.
- To maintain communications with stations or assist down-route working parties where required.
- Assist with maintaining a legible and objective event log during the shift period.
- To comply with known and notified health and safety requirements, communicating them to others when appropriate.
- Ensure that company and contracted customers policies and procedures are complied with.
- To accept other duties and responsibilities as may be reasonably requested by the Head of Maintenance Operations or Maintenance Operations Duty Manager
- Full time
Posted 16 Jul 2021
Closes 15 Aug 2021
This job was posted to: Air traffic control