Digital Safety Business Partner
- easyJet - 26 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
Job Purpose The digital safety advisor's role is to help guide business project, programmes and continuous improvement initiatives in relation to digital safety to ensure that risk is understood and managed.
- Partner with key business areas and help the easyJet business area make appropriate risk-based decisions in relation to digital safety while cognisant of the business benefit achieved by the initiative.
- Provide technical advice in relation to digital safety and associated regulation, identifying the risk profile of the activity, the mandatory control framework for the activity and identify how the initiative could affect the main events.
- Provide formal recommendations to the business areas to allow it make decisions based on cyber risks.
- Identify when other teams need to be engaged, particularly Enterprise Architecture, third party assurance, DPO, commercial legal and assist the business area with engagement to enable successful delivery.
- Present and explain assessment of cyber risk and the formal recommendations to other governance bodies alongside business area.
- Be a technical lead within the group digital safety team. Provide technical and risk advice, development and mentoring to other team members. Bring advanced skills to other digital safety areas as needed.
- Contribute to the development of digital safety policies and standards.
- Educate stakeholders on good digital safety practices and principles through the partnership with key business areas
- Ensuring that the team is engaged with all projects by appropriate building partnerships across easyJet.
- Identify digital safety-related risks within initiatives, ensure that the business understands these risks and make formal, graded recommendations to manage risk.
- Identify appropriate internal and external standards, explain how these standards affect the business and ensure that non-adherence to standards is managed via formal processes.
- Identify where new standards are required, work with the team to draft them
- Identify legal-related risks in outline and engage appropriate colleagues in the legal department (DPO, commercial lawyers).
- Develop project centric view of key bow-tie risk models.
- Develop innovative business or technical solutions to manage risk.
- CRISC or similar (eg Institute of Risk Management)
- CISSP or similar
- Digital safety MSc
- Full time
Posted 14 Jul 2021
Closes 13 Aug 2021
This job was posted to: Health and safety