Customer Service Consultant - Home Based German Speaking
- Lufthansa - 163 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
You will use your knowledge of the German language paired with your passion for people to provide professional and efficient call service to our valued travelers. Training will be provided to ensure confidence and success when handling customer calls. Some of your responsibilities as a member of our skilled global team will include:
- Helping with general flight reservations and making direct sales
- Providing information about Lufthansa's products and services
- Assisting passengers with check-in
- Managing accounts for Lufthansa frequent flyers (Miles & More)
- Supporting travel agencies
- Working rotating shifts on evenings and weekends as needed
E-mail address for inquiries
Free parking, Flight privileges, Working at home, Development programs, Health Plan, Employee Assistance Program, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Medical Insurance, Vacation Days
Behind the scenes
World Class Virtual Training
The training for this position consists of 4 weeks virtual training, followed by 2 weeks of telecoaching in downtown Toronto.
Join your Colleague
Take a look at the day in the life of the customer service consultant!
You have a positive attitude and enjoy problem solving to provide the highest quality of service. New opportunities and challenges excite you, and you can't wait for the opportunity to grow your network internationally. Your other qualifications include:
- Excellent written & verbal communication in both German (native speaker level) & English
- Previous experience in a customer service role asset
- Minimum high school diploma
- Solid understanding of computer systems and software
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Take pride in conducting excellent interactions with colleagues and customers
- Willing to take part in 2 weeks of classroom training prior to home-based working arrangement in Peterborough - with the possibility of 2 additional weeks in Peterborough for Tele-coaching depending on meeting room availability in the GTA
- Able to work on our team for a minimum of 12 consecutive months
- Able to work rotating shifts, including evenings, weekends and some statutory holidays
About Global Tele Sales of Canada, Inc.
We help. We smile. We care. We are best at being in touch, be it with colleagues or customers. This is the essence of Lufthansa InTouch: We make someone's day every day! Our headquarters are based in Berlin. With our network of 6 service centres in 6 different countries, we are the touchpoint between LH Group and their passengers. About 2000 Consultants offer over 200 services in more than 30 languages; they take care of all requests by passengers' flying with LH Group and ensure the highest service quality.
- Full time
Posted 12 Jul 2021
Closes 11 Aug 2021
This job was posted to: Airline customer service