- Lufthansa - 163 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
Why do we need you?
How your work will look like (after extensive internal training) - your future tasks:
- You will be the member of the Scrum Team developing Flight Planning system,
- Ensuring features which are delivered according to requirements and satisfy acceptance criteria,
- Designing test plans in cooperation with the team,
- Developing maintainable test automation framework,
- Monitoring, analyzing and documenting test results,
- Identifying, analyzing and reporting defect, errors and inconsistencies,
- Communicating with the team, including developers, business analysts and product owners.
Free parking, Part-time models, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Behind the scenes
AIM FOR WOW
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
Who are you?
- 2+ years in software testing,
- Experience in Agile software development,
- Knowledge of version control tools such (GIT),
- Experience with CI/CD tools (i.e. Jenkins/TeamCity/Bamboo),
- Experience in developing automated tests and frameworks,
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming (ideally Java/Python/JS),
- Higher education degree in Computer Science or related,
- Excellent English,
- Strong communication skills,
- Ability to learn fast,
- Experience in working with UNIX/Linux (incl. shell),
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability,
- Readiness to business trips.
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 8 Jul 2021
Closes 7 Aug 2021
This job was posted to: Testing