Senior Developer (RMS)
- easyJet - 26 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
We have disrupted the way people travel since we started 25 years ago, and we don't intend on stopping. We may be facing the biggest challenge in our history, but we are confident that throughout the pandemic we have taken the right action to build back stronger and better - and we want you to play a part in that and #belongherewithus.
We know that flexibility, balance and wellbeing are more important than ever right now. Whether that's working remotely, part time, or needing extra support when times are tough - we are always #happytotalkflex.
We're Europe's leading airline - with a network of over 1000 routes across 35 countries. We lead the industry in data, digital, web, engineering and operational innovations, to make travel easier and great value for our customer.
We have also been named as Britain's Most Admired Company of 2020 in the transport sector, retaining the leading position for a second year running. We support. We empower. We excite. And we do it our way. We're uniquely different. We're easyJet.
As our Senior Developer your role will be to design, develop, maintain and support the software that forms the Revenue Management System (RMS) eco-system within easyJet.
You will assist the Yield Management Team with the design and development of new revenue generating opportunities for easyJet.
- Deliver high quality, cost-effective software solutions within the Revenue Management System (RMS) eco-system, in line with easyJet standards and best practices.
- Support the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and production support. Ensure compliance with the SDLC including architectural and security standards.
- Understand Agile software development practices including Kanban and DevOps.
- Ensure technical governance and appropriate standards are applied across all work.
- Develop good relationships with key stakeholders across easyJet, in particular with the Yield Management Team.
- Assist in understanding end user requirements and documenting process flows.
- Assist with production support activities, including incident and problem management.
- Identify risks, issues and dependencies and escalate as required.
- Provide technical leadership and support within the team, including mentoring more junior members of the team.
- Demonstrate a culture of quality within the team to ensure deliverables are well documented, tested and operate to any agreed non-functional criteria (e.g. performance).
- Identify and assess new technologies and frameworks. Provide recommendations as appropriate that will benefit the team and/or easyJet.
- Keep up to date with knowledge of current software development trends and innovation in the IT industry that could be beneficial to easyJet's strategy.
- Full time
Posted 8 Jul 2021
Closes 7 Aug 2021
This job was posted to: Airline IT