- easyJet - 26 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
We have disrupted the way people travel since we started 25 years ago, and we don't intend on stopping. We may be facing the biggest challenge in our history, but we are confident that throughout the pandemic we have taken the right action to build back stronger and better - and we want you to play a part in that and #belongherewithus.
We know that flexibility, balance and wellbeing are more important than ever right now. Whether that's working remotely, part time, or needing extra support when times are tough - we are always #happytotalkflex.
We're Europe's leading airline - with a network of over 1000 routes across 35 countries. We lead the industry in data, digital, web, engineering and operational innovations, to make travel easier and great value for our customer.
We have also been named as Britain's Most Admired Company of 2020 in the transport sector, retaining the leading position for a second year running. We support. We empower. We excite. And we do it our way. We're uniquely different. We're easyJet.
The Seating Development Team is responsible for delivering and supporting our bespoke easyJet Seating solution. The easyJet Seating solution is responsible for every passengers' seat allocation, that is over 70 million seat allocations a year. The service is essential to providing safety, in where our passengers are sat on their flight but at the same time, providing the option for our passengers to purchase their seat, reinforcing our customer offerings and providing a great customer experience. We are a tight-knit but fast paced development team. We are currently looking for an additional Developer to join us to play a keyrole in the team by delivering and supporting our Seating solution so that we can maintain our market leading presence.
To be a key member of easyJet's Seating System Delivery Team and participating in all aspect of software delivery life cycle from analysis, design, development and testing to deployment and support
- Deliver high quality, cost-effective easyJet Seating solution in line with easyJet standards and Agile Development best practices
- Supporting the Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and production support. Ensure compliance with the SDLC including architectural and security standards
- Identify risks, issues, dependencies and escalate as required
- Specify user/system interfaces, and translate logical designs into physical designs taking account of target environment, performance requirements and existing systems
- Assist in driving requirements with end users and documenting process flows
- Assist with production support activities, including incident and problem management
- Working with onshore and nearshore development teams as required, including occasional travel
- Demonstrate a culture of quality within the team to ensure deliverables are well documented, re-usable, tested and operate to any agreed non-functional criteria (e.g. performance)
- Ensure work is of the highest quality and support others in the same approach through peer reviews of code
- To develop good relationships with key business owners and other teams across easyJet, notably development, testing, architecture and service delivery / operations
- Keep up to date with knowledge of innovation in the IT industry that could be beneficial to easyJet's development strategy
- Full time
Posted 8 Jul 2021
Closes 7 Aug 2021
This job was posted to: Airline IT