Senior Product Owner
- Lufthansa - 163 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
- Creation of and caring for a product vision which aligns to strategic goals and other products,
- Capturing, summarizing, and reconciling of functional and non-functional requirements with customers and the team,
- Translating requirements into Epics and Stories in a Product Backlog,
- Prioritizing and maintaining the Product backlog so a clear Product Roadmap can be derived from it, which can be communicated internally to and externally by the Chief Product Owner,
- Creation of Business Cases and checking the profitability of said cases,
- Leading a team in functional matters,
- Measuring and reporting of Business Value and related metrics to internal and external stakeholders.
Free parking, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Part-time models, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Behind the scenes
AIM FOR WOW
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
Who are you?
- At least 7 years of work experience in the field of information technology,
- Expert knowledge of Cloud-Native products, SaaS solutions, Microservice concepts as well as their implementation,
- Expert knowledge of Product Management, Marketing and Sales,
- Excellent analytical abilities with a strong agile mindset, high degree of willingness to be proactively engaged with a hands-on mentality,
- Very strong communication and negotiation skills, customer-service orientation, as well as the ability to be assertive,
- High degree of knowledge in the technologies used when creating container-based applications as well as their deployment and orchestration,
- Knowledge of Version Control Systems in conjunction with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 6 Jul 2021
Closes 5 Aug 2021
This job was posted to: Product support