Information Security Specialist (m/f) - Information Security Specialist
- Lufthansa - 163 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
In this role the Information Security Specialist works with the Information Security Manager and Local IT Team Leaders to ensure that all security related services are functional to all sites.
- Assist the Information Security Manager in Group wide IT Projects required to achieve and maintain PCI DSS compliance.
- Assist the Information Security Manager in maintaining and enforcing the LIT IT & Security
Strategy across all locations.
- Maintain information security standards and procedures in compliance with agreed LIT information security and risk management policies, standards and guidelines
- Responsible for the maintenance and support of security controls and user profiles as required by the functional teams.
- Help the business in participating in the security processes (application assessments, product certification, connectivity to the intranet and internet)
- Report on defined IT / Business privacy and security metrics
Lufthansa Global Tele Sales GmbH
E-mail address for inquiries
Flight privileges, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Health Plan, Employee Assistance Program
Behind the scenes
Lufthansa InTouch (LIT) has established corporate governance strategies across its global network of contact centres.
- Tertiary Qualification or equivalent with relevant working experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role preferable in a global company
- Proven experience in enterprise-controlled AV systems; knowledge Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) will be an advantage.
- Proven experience in Vulnerability Scanning products; knowledge in Rapid7 Nexpose / InsightVM will be an advantage.
- Proven experience in IT logging and analytical tools such as SIEM and SOAR will be an advantageous.
- Internal or external IT Auditing experience would be an advantage
- Linux experience would be advantageous.
- MCSE or other certification in IT Systems
About Global Telesales (Pty) Ltd.
We help. We smile. We care. We are best at being in touch, be it with colleagues or customers. This is the essence of Lufthansa InTouch: We make someone's day every day! Our headquarters are based in Berlin. With our network of 6 service centres in 6 different countries, we are the touchpoint between LH Group and their passengers. About 2000 Consultants offer over 200 services in more than 30 languages; they take care of all requests by passengers' flying with LH Group and ensure the highest service quality.
- Full time
Posted 6 Jul 2021
Closes 5 Aug 2021
This job was posted to: Airport security