Intern Cabin IT Operations (m/f/d) - If you're eager to help setting up a new airline with start up
- Lufthansa - 115 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
As an intern in our team, you support us in creating and implementing digital solutions for our cabin crews. You engage with crews in order to derive requirements for the digital workplace and IT landscape of cabin crews. Moreover, you serve as a key touchpoint to crews for IT support.
Your main tasks are:
- Further developing the digital workplace of our cabin crews
- Deriving user requirements for digital solutions
- Developing user stories and design requirements for new applications
- Engaging in app prototyping
- Serving as a touchpoint to more than 400 cabin crews with regards to IT
- Supporting our crew member in initial set-up of their mobile device
- Acting as supporting unit for hardware (apple) and software issues
Behind the scenes
Welcome to Discover!
Let us introduce ourselves
To complete a six-month internship with us, you have to be enrolled for the entire period of the internship or complete the internship between your bachelor and master studies (Gap Year internship).
- You have preferably completed your bachelor studies (e.g. business administration, business informatics) and are currently in your master studies or gap year
- You have a high IT affinity combined with human centricity
- You have a quick comprehension & independent way of working
- You possess strong analytical skills & solution-oriented mindset
- You have a strong knowledge of iOS products and feel confident in using them
- You are fluent in English and German (spoken & written)
- You are confident in using MS Office programs
- Mobile programming/developer skills are desirable, but not required
About EW Discover GmbH
EW Discover GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa with headquarters in Frankfurt/Main. Starting summer 2021 we will fly our guests to the most beautiful holiday destinations in the Caribbean, South Africa, North America and the Indian Ocean as Eurowings Discover. Our aim is to tailor our flight offer to the individual needs of our customers and make their journey a special experience. As part of the Lufthansa Group, we can draw on the expertise and experience of one of the world's leading aviation companies.
- Full time
Posted 10 Jun 2021
Closes 10 Jul 2021
This job was posted to: Airline IT