Customer Fulfilment & Logistics Coordinator
- GE Aviation - 340 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Brisbane Adelaide Street, Queensland, Australia
This will be achieved by primarily interfacing with the sales, workshop and logistics teams, as well as our customers to provide administrative support to maximise customers satisfaction. This may include but not limited to providing support with logistics team functions, liaising with suppliers, assisting with stock taking, parts distribution and assisting coordination of calibrations for all Australian based workshops.
- Adherence to both regulatory compliance and GE policies and procedures
- Be a primary point of contact to address and/or redirect any customer enquiries regarding the internal or external repair of their units or parts purchases and request's for quote.
- Preparation of third-party repair and sale quotes as well as reports for communication to the customer or management.
- Process purchase orders for both parts & service.
- Monitor orders to ensure customer turnaround times and inventory yields are positively impacted.
- On boarding of new suppliers when required.
- Act as conduit between technical staff and customers regarding any additional information required to assist with completion of repairs.
- Support tooling calibration, import/export, stock taking, SDS compliance (safety data sheet) and Quarantine processes
- Work independently or as part of a team to develop problem solving solutions to deliver customer service solutions to meet the customer requirements.
- Support roster to support 24 hr customer AOG line (Aircraft on Ground)
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Previous Customer service experience
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and formulate or contribute to a solution
- Intermediate level excel and computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a positive attitude.
- Ability to work as part of a team or autonomously and use initiative.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Previous experience with the Lean principles.
- Knowledge of the Aviation industry and terminology.
- Experience working in a Global corporate environment.
- Full time
Posted 10 Jun 2021
Closes 9 Jul 2021
This job was posted to: Freight