Network Flexibility Lead
- easyJet - 30 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
The Network Flexibility Lead will work hand in hand with scheduling and trading teams to identify and implement new opportunities for additional capacity, they will work closely with the network management teams to ensure that a pipeline of new routes and top-ups is maintained. They will challenge convention and take a disruptor mindset looking to deploy capacity on new flows or underserved markets. In support of this they will develop an excellent understanding of where profit opportunities lie in the market based both on our own trading and a wider assessment of competitor activity.
- Identification and implementation of opportunities for short term capacity adjustments based on input from network managers, trading and other sources.
- Production of appropriate reports and tools to automate the identification of capacity adjustment opportunities where possible.
- Maintenance and management of a backlog of capacity adjustment opportunities. Work with scheduling and pricing teams to get adjustments to market as quickly as possible.
- The short term and flexibility lead will have a good understanding of the commercial performance of easyJet's network and the drivers to route performance.
- Maintenance and management of the "continuous thinning" short term capacity reduction process.
- Production and implementation of a clear plan to permanently improve easyJet's network flexibility. This will include:
- Working with the network & scheduling teams to scope out and put into practice changes to the annual planning process aimed at improving flexibility.
- Working with the scheduling team to develop appropriate mechanisms to allow short term "in season" capacity changes.
- Full time
Posted 8 Jun 2021
Closes 8 Jul 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager