Lead On-Site Service Specialist
- GE Aviation - 340 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop a safe and compliant work environment for Dowty USAF FSRs.
- Implement best practices procedures that lower costs and improve output of the propeller repair program.
- Provide the team administrative support and help coordinate team meetings and training sessions.
- Interact with engineering, materials HR to handle day to day activities.
- Works together with high level people from the business and SPB and EB level. Specifies needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of research done. Diverse clients in a region.
- Works predefined contracts and frameworks. Some latitude to deviate from those conditions.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services).
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in On Site Services.
- Able to lift minimum of 65 Lbs
- Must be able to pass a non-DOT drug test and a background check
- Ability to travel up to 60% worldwide
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Ability to interface at all levels of the organization, both internally and externally
- Additional Eligibility Qualifications :
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable). This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 6 Jun 2021
Closes 5 Jul 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager