Aircraft Component Technician
- Lufthansa - 115 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Your duties and responsibilities as Aircraft Component Technician may include the following:
- Troubleshoot, repair, inspect, paint and modify avionics components using state-of-the-art repair techniques, develops tools and equipment and test equipment in accordance with OEM.
- Reads and follows plans and manuals, customer order instructions, material lists, guidelines and applies necessary timelines.
- Fulfills regular and advanced installation/repair/maintenance duties, project layout, completes required paperwork and documentation in a timely manner.
- Functionally test all assemblies to ensure serviceability of completed units.
- Complies with policies, procedures and safety requirements.
- A technician may be assigned to one or more departments, depending on operational needs of the company at the time of assignment.
*All other duties as assigned or required
Flight privileges, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days, Vacation Days
Behind the scenes
Be part of Lufthansa!
Be part of a highly motivated and talented team!
The ideal Aircraft Component Technician must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school diploma and college degree/vocational training desirable.
- 1 to 3 years' experience desired in electronics, mechanic, aircraft slide, oxygen bottles, and/or oxygen masks.
- English required.
- Aircraft Components, or equivalent education and FAA A&P Certificate or FAA Repairman Certificate desirable.
- Computer skills as user (MS Office)
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Willingness to travel.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Shift work / overtime.
- Constant time pressure.
- High stress levels.
- Lift up to 70 lbs.
- Noise pollution.
*In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities.
*CV/Resume submission required.
About Lufthansa Technik Component Services LLC.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business units (Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, and VIP Services and Innovation) the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximate 800 customers worldwide, a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
- Full time
- FAA A&P
Posted 5 Jun 2021
Closes 5 Jul 2021
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic