Revenue Management System Optimization Analyst
- easyJet - 29 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
The RMS Optimization Analyst works in Revenue Management System (RMS) optimization team. The RMS optimization team forms part of the Revenue Management Team responsible for the overall revenue management strategy, processes, system and system developments, serving the goal to transform easyJet into the world's most data driven airline. The Revenue Management team is an integral part of the wider Commercial team, working closely with Regional Trading, Ancillary and Data Scientist teams.
This role reports to the Senior RMS Optimization Manager.
The RMS Optimization Analyst will develop RMS processes, delivering testing and analysis; support Revenue Managers with coding ad-hoc price stepping and promotions. The ultimate goal is to maximise Revenue per Seat, essentially by testing and driving new ideas to further optimise the current pricing model.
- Design practical process and data structures that support and improve existing Yield Ecosystem
- Improve and standardise analysis, methodology, recording and presenting of pricing test results
- Liaising with Revenue Management team to ascertain feasibility of new project and strategy ideas, providing input to how these will impact or possibly overlap with both existing processes and past projects
- Generate, develop and implement innovative and optimal pricing actions and improved automation of yield management processes for the network through:
- Analysis of historic data
- Identification and analysis of outliers from normal demand, including underperforming situations/flights.
- Analysis of Pricing Manager manual changes
- Execution and analysis of price tests
- Drive development of the RMS graphical user interface to improve decision making for Pricing Managers
- Produce and execute clear price testing program, including robust statistical analysis and reporting of results
- Support on series seats and group pricing algorithm
- Support on ancillary pricing algorithms
- Improve and maintain RMS documentation
- Full time
Posted 5 Jun 2021
Closes 5 Jul 2021
This job was posted to: Airline finance