Special Programs Security Manager
- GE Aviation - 339 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
As a Information Systems Security Officer you will
- Serve as one of the approving authority for user account creation, deletion, locking, unlocking and disabling of SAP user accounts
- Assist with annual security training program ensuring that users comply with security requirements
- Provide guidance and training ensuring user awareness concerning unauthorized or illegal use of computer hardware and software
- Be responsible for overall execution of the daily security and cyber security activities (audits, scans, etc.).
- Support the ISSM in preparation for customer audits.
- Ensure compliance with the Joint Special Access Implementation Guide (JSIG), the DoD implementation guide for the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Write and maintain all documentation required for System Authorization and work with the Approving Official to ensure systems maintain an Authority to Operate.
- Participation in cyber security meetings with external customers.
- Provide requirement analysis for new SAP customer requirements.
- Interface with government representatives, as necessary.
- Interface with contractors for SAP requirement and documentation.
- Other duties as required
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or Engineering or 3 years of job-related experience within specialized field or similar area is required
- Thorough knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to pick up understanding of new tasks quickly
- Effective listening skills
- Attention to details
- Adhering to safety practices and preparing and maintaining accurate records
- Excellent oral and written communications skills to ensure effective communications with all levels of management
- Strong organizational and customer service skills
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Ability to plan and manage projects
- Effective problem-solving, analytical, and time management skills
- Ability to create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
Required Training/Certifications and clearances:
- Must have a current 8570 certification commensurate with an IAM I (ISC2-CAP; SANS-GSLC; or CompTIA Security+)
- Must have a DoD Secret security clearance, with investigation date within the last six years.
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 5 Jun 2021
Closes 4 Jul 2021
This job was posted to: Airport security