MOC Maintenance Planner
- easyJet - 29 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
We have disrupted the way people travel since we started 25 years ago, and we don't intend on stopping. We may be facing the biggest challenge in our history, but we are confident that throughout the pandemic we have taken the right action to build back stronger and better - and we want you to play a part in that and #belongherewithus.
We know that flexibility, balance and wellbeing are more important than ever right now. Whether that's working remotely, part time, or needing extra support when times are tough - we are always #happytotalkflex.
We're Europe's leading airline - with a network of over 1000 routes across 35 countries. We lead the industry in data, digital, web, engineering and operational innovations, to make travel easier and great value for our customer.
We have also been named as Britain's Most Admired Company of 2020 in the transport sector, retaining the leading position for a second year running. We support. We empower. We excite. And we do it our way. We're uniquely different. We're easyJet.
To ensure that the requirements of easyJets' AMP are complied with by planning, controlling and administrating all accomplishable Scheduled maintenance. Additionally co-ordinating the unscheduled maintenance required to be accomplished during light maintenance hangar inputs or on the line as detailed in the approved planning system, and/or notified by the MRO/MOC.
- To ensure that all appropriate legislative and Company Procedures are adhered to in order to ensure that the Company remains compliant and aircraft airworthy.
- Ensure company systems accurately reflect the planning status of all scheduled and unscheduled tasks, falling under the responsibility of this role.
- To ensure that the aircraft management systems within the Maintenance Control Centre accurately reflect both maintenance activity and the true aircraft status
- To actively review and plan rectification of defects on the easyJet fleet.
- To control the content and distribution of Workpackages.
- Working, in conjunction with the Mid Term, Short Term and Base Planning Teams, to define the line/hangar maintenance nightstop plan for the fleet across the network.
- Monitor fleet reports on AOG situations and/or release of aircraft with tasks deferred as defined within the company procedures. E.g. deferral of BSI due birdstrike.
- Whilst on duty maintain telephone coverage to assist the airline, and its maintenance providers, in all activities.
- To comply with known and notified health and safety requirements, communicating them to others when appropriate.
- To ensure that company and contracted customers' policies are complied with.
- To endeavor, as far is practical, that airline performance targets are achieved.
- To ensure that all maintenance requirements are accomplished and data fed back to the relevant records department.
- To ensure that the 'Technical Assistance Queries' in AMOS system are resolved in a timely manner to expedite planning.
- To accept other duties and responsibilities as may reasonably be requested by the Maintenance Control Planning Manager.
- Full time
Posted 4 Jun 2021
Closes 4 Jul 2021
This job was posted to: Planning engineer