Holidays Operations Centre Duty Manager
- easyJet - 30 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
An exciting opportunity for an Operations Centre Duty Manager has become available to join our recently formed easyJet holidays business! If you are after a role that brings a wealth of opportunities to ensure world class holiday experiences then this is the ideal role for you!
At easyJet holidays, we combine handpicked hotels and best-in-class technology with easyJet's flexible flights to provide hassle-free personalised holiday experiences under a trusted brand. We have all the right ingredients to build a successful business that is agile, innovative, energetic and will continue to disrupt the holidays market.
We're an ambitious bunch and have big plans but we're on the lookout for some additional hands. People with energy and get-up-and-go, who want to create great memories for our customers, help us spread the word and are up for a challenge. We want someone who's able to think clearly under pressure and be proactive in finding positive outcomes.
That's where you come in! You will be part of our 24/7 Operations Centre team based in Luton. As a point of escalation for our customers and supplier partners, you will proactively service our customers, supporting them with last minute pre-departure queries, any questions or resolution issues in-destination, pro-active disruption management and take a leading role in the event of an incident or major crisis situation.
- Provide 24/7 on the day and in destination telephone support to our customers, offering on the spot advice or resolution when our customers need it most.
- Effectively supervise incident response on a 24 hour basis
- Provide first line response and classification of incidents and crisis events which affect our business
- Protect the welfare of all easyJet holidays customers in the event of crisis or serious incident
- Collate information and data as required
- Ensure consistently high standards of work during all hours of operation
- Supervise management of costs where appropriate without compromising customer service or safety
- Own a portfolio of projects to drive continuous improvement in ways of working and coach/develop colleagues
- Full time
Posted 4 Jun 2021
Closes 4 Jul 2021
This job was posted to: Airline customer service