Administrative Assistant & Operations Support
- GE Aviation - 340 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
The Administrative Specialist role will support RPCA & Quality leadership teams with administrative needs. This role will also provide delivery support to the RPCA delivery leader ensuring our suppliers' capacity, readiness, and materials are positioned to support future production and delivery schedules.
- This role will include a 50/50 split of supporting sourcing efforts as well as administrative duties
- Provide administrative support to RPCA and Quality Leadership teams. Support EHS activities in Evendale.
- Provide RPCA delivery support and collaborate with suppliers and partners.
- Timely prioritization and scheduling of all appointments, meetings, travel arrangements, office conferences and expense reconciliation.
- Processing of invoices, expense reconciliation and tracking expenses against budget.
- Preparation of accurate and creative PowerPoint, Word, and Excel documents (i.e. presentations, charts, reports, etc.) in a timely fashion.
- Phone contact for business inquiries, including screening, prioritizing and directing calls.
- Management of office supplies/equipment.
- Management of project follow up with vendors.
- Completion of special reports/projects, as assigned.
- Develop and implement communications across multi-site operations, as assigned.
- Associate's degree (or HS diploma/GED with additional 2 years experience in administrative assistant role)
- 3 years work experience in administrative assistant role or operations support
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- High level of motivation, self-confidence, and the ability to work well independently, as well as a team player, in a fast-paced (and sometimes high pressure) environment.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as proofreading and grammatical skills.
- Highly professional interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of the organization and with customers.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with more than one team member simultaneously and prioritize, organize and follow-through on all assignments.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Commitment to delivering high quality outputs, on time with excellent attention to detail.
- Pleasant, positive, \"can-do\" personality and outlook.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Dependable and exceptionally reliable in following through with instructions, assignments and procedures; keeps management informed of workflow progress and/or delays; rarely absent or tardy.
- Experience in Supplier Management, Manufacturing, Operations, Production Control, or Supply Chain Management desired
- Ability to influence others and lead small working teams
- Ability to learn new skills as business needs change
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 4 Jun 2021
Closes 3 Jul 2021
This job was posted to: Airline administration