Variable Geometry - Mechanical Design Engineer
- GE Aviation - 340 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Querétaro Arteaga, Mexico
- The mechanical designer is in charge of developing, through analysis, design test and integration, mechanical solutions that meet the key stakeholder requirements. Considering his/her design experience, guidance from experienced members of the team is given for the execution of such tasks.
- The mechanical designer is the owner of technical & business substantiation of our projects and he or she has to present that substantiation on internal and external boards.
- The mechanical designer communicates project status, business issues or meaningful information to his/her team or program leader
- The mechanical designer demonstrates a solid mechanical background that allows him/her to give technical insights to other personnel or teams and to check the quality of his/her own work.
- The mechanical designer supports the investigation and development of new technologies or methodologies to increase the design knowledge, efficiency and expertise of the team
- He/she prepares invention disclosures to protect the technology that provides a competitive advantage to the business
- He/she assures proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 3 Jun 2021
Closes 2 Jul 2021
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic