Turbine Airfoils Digital Transformation Leader
- GE Aviation - 340 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Greenville, Alabama, United States
Job Description Roles and ResponsibilitiesKey responsibilities will include:
- Lead site readiness assessment for new technology introduction and work with Part Family sites and DT Product teams to drive successful introduction of new technology and processes
- Partner with the Process and Lean leaders in the Part Family to provide a digital perspective to Lean process changes to align with strategic digital roadmaps and cyber-security requirements
- Lead and participate in action workouts and lean events to drive sustainable process improvements and/or proofs of concept for digital technology improvements to facilitate short-term countermeasures
- Facilitate product roadmap / strategy alignment with central DT teams to implement permanent countermeasures which easily scale to other use cases
- Lead RCCA for the Part Family for digital related issues and lead related lean problem-solving activities
- Own and drive closure on digital actions from kaizen newspaper resulting from lean events
- Highlighting and remediating critical application portfolio risk in manufacturing processes
- Effectively triage and prioritize engagement requests to guarantee effective utilization of limited DT resource capacity
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university or college with minimum of 6 years of professional experience OR Associates degree with minimum of 9 years of professional experience OR High School Diploma with minimum of 11 years of professional experience Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Distinct Area of Work (DAW) or IT
- Note: Military experience is equivalent to professional experience
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 3 Jun 2021
Closes 2 Jul 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager