Lead HR Specialist 2 - Employee HR Management
- GE Aviation - 340 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Roles and Responsibilities
- A first point of contact for employees & managers who provides leadership, coaching and support for individual employee needs & HR processes. For use in businesses that are operating in the HR Partnership Model.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of a discipline. Uses prior experience and acquired expertise to execute functional policy/strategy.
- A job at this level is likely to be an individual contributor, with proven interpersonal skills. Communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered. Provides informal guidance to new team members. Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations.
- Impacts projects, processes and procedures in own field. The role operates with some autonomy, but is focused on execution of activities/provision of advice within an enabling discipline covered by standard functional practices and procedures. Activities require professional judgment, but may require more senior levels of guidance.
- Utilizes technical expertise and judgement to solve problems. Leverages technical skills and analytic thinking required to solve problems. May use multiple internal sources outside of own team to arrive at decisions.
- For roles outside of the USA- This role requires advanced experience in the Human Resources & Employee Human Resource Management. Knowledge level is comparable to a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college ( or a high school diploma with relevant experience).
- For roles in USA - Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 6 years of experience in Job Family Group(s)/Function(s)).
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years' experience required for any role based within the USA. For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 3 Jun 2021
Closes 2 Jul 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager