Lead Services Specialist - Customer Service Management
- GE Aviation - 340 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
- Provide advice and direction to the Republic of Singapore Air Force on the operation, maintenance and repair of F110-GE-129 engines and interface systems as appropriate for the F-15SG aircraft.
- Provide interpretation of data and technical instructions.
- Provide on the job training to maintenance personnel on maintenance and operating techniques pertaining to adjustment, calibration, troubleshooting, bench check, routine maintenance, inspection, and repair of the GE engines.
- Provide guidance and instruction in the use of associated authorized GE special tools and test equipment.
- Provide guidance to maintenance personnel by identifying needed training Programs, with an emphasis on safety.
- Provide guidance to the customers on the installation of GE engine modifications and assistance in interpretation of other technical instructions.
- Collate, analyze and report in-service field data to GE Aviation Project Engineering, for use in safety, reliability trending and component improvement development.
- Assist maintenance personnel in the processing of failure data and defect reports in accordance with standard customer reporting procedures.
- Relay relevant information to customers that may be available from GE or other international operators on field issues or improvements.
- Provide technical guidance to customer aircrew relevant to the operation of GE engines.
- Assist customer personnel in maintenance planning / forecasting and provide liaison to the customers in processing components for repair or deeper maintenance.
- Provide analysis results of any maintenance difficulties and advise customers of any changes to maintenance, inspection and training programs, which may improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of maintenance.
- Required to work unsupervised, remotely from headquarters, responsible for personal workload, travel and budget with unyielding compliance and integrity.
- Travel to both foreign and domestic locations as required in support of the customer.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university (or a High School Diploma / GED with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a field service / maintenance position as a Field Service Rep).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a field service or maintenance position supporting military programs.
- F110 engine experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Customer Service Management.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required.
- Ability and willingness to relocate to domestic or international locations to support the needs of the business.
- Proven ability to work independently, without technical guidance, to perform all required work tasks.
- Strong customer interaction and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proven analytical and quality improvement ability.
- Demonstrated proficiency in repair troubleshooting, shop operations and testing of assigned programs / hardware.
- Able to work with and make formal presentations to all levels of maintenance, engineering and management.
- Project management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence GE customers and peers.
- Possess knowledge of the learning process and how to transfer technical knowledge to less qualified personnel including; the ability to express thoughts in both oral and written communications.
- Possess the ability to work independently, without technical guidance and to perform all required work tasks.
- Possess a high degree of tact, diplomacy and ability to work and cooperate harmoniously with customer personnel.
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 3 Jun 2021
Closes 2 Jul 2021
This job was posted to: Airline customer service