Technical Records Clerk
- easyJet - 30 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
This role is a 24 month FTC
We have disrupted the way people travel since we started 25 years ago, and we don't intend on stopping. We may be facing the biggest challenge in our history, but we are confident that throughout the pandemic we have taken the right action to build back stronger and better - and we want you to play a part in that and #belongherewithus.
We know that flexibility, balance and wellbeing are more important than ever right now. Whether that's working remotely, part time, or needing extra support when times are tough - we are always #happytotalkflex.
We're Europe's leading airline - with a network of over 1000 routes across 35 countries. We lead the industry in data, digital, web, engineering and operational innovations, to make travel easier and great value for our customer.
We have also been named as Britain's Most Admired Company of 2020 in the transport sector, retaining the leading position for a second year running. We support. We empower. We excite. And we do it our way. We're uniquely different. We're easyJet.
To ensure the configuration status of easyJet's Aircraft Technical Records are verified for accuracy and completeness to maintain the Airworthiness of each aircraft. Verify Hard Copy, Digital & e-signed Technical Records are recorded correctly to ensure accurate configuration and compliance controls are maintained. In addition resolve Technical Queries raised by: Engineering, Line/Base Maintenance and Third Party suppliers. Report deficiencies in the Safety Control System Safety Net.
- To ensure that all appropriate Legislative and Company Procedures are adhered to in order to ensure that the Company remains compliant and aircraft airworthy.
- To ensure that the aircraft management systems accurately reflect both maintenance activity and the true aircraft status.
- Transact Complex Component (Engine, APU, Landing Gear, Thrust Reversers & Higher assembly components), including;
- Review Shop Visit packs and extract relevant information for building in AMOS
- Set up Components, Modifications, SB's, AD's & LLP's
- Perform LLP Back to Birth Traces
- Review Engine Change documentation for New, Unserviceable and Swapped components.
- Transact change in AMOS & store relevant documents in STREAM (Document Archive)
- Provide Utilisation & Configuration Status Reports to Maintenance Shops within given SLA's
- Assist with Daily Verification process as and when required.
- Reconcile Utilisation discrepancies.
- Report back SB, AD, Modification & Inspections within AMOS.
- Where necessary update SB & VSB's individually in AMOS to maintain correct configuration of systems and components.
- Support End of Lease Records preparation:
- Build Compliance files for Engine, APU & Gears.
- Build Component Hard Time, On condition compliance files.
- Build Life Limited Parts Back to Birth Traceability files.
- Provide up to date Status Reports upon request.
- Report all findings via Safetynet.
- Resolve Technical Assist Queries associated with:
- Component history discrepancies
- Good receipt
- Label Booking
- Work-order discrepancies
- Configuration Control with the various stakeholders;
- To comply with known and notified health and safety requirements, communicating them to others when appropriate.
- To ensure that company and contracted customers' policies are complied with.
- To endeavor, as far is practical, to ensure that airline performance targets are achieved.
- To accept other duties and responsibilities as may reasonably be requested by the Airworthiness & Records Manager.
- Full time
Posted 2 Jun 2021
Closes 2 Jul 2021
This job was posted to: Flight operations