- GE Aviation - 340 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Querétaro Arteaga, Mexico
- Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Work together with development and functional team using Agile methodologies as an effective collaboration way to ensure deliveries on time and with the expected quality.
- Translate requirements into design, implement, test and deliver software to highest quality standards
- Provide support to internal customers
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience
- Strong analytical skills and experience in software development lifecycle
- String Experience in object-oriented programming languages such as Java or Python
- Working knowledge in control version software (git)
- Familiarity or experience with Agile software development
- Self-taught with a demonstrated aptitude for acquiring knowledge and skills and new technologies readily.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong team player - collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources.
- Ability to work independently.
- Flexible and available approach to working in a changing environment
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 2 Jun 2021
Closes 1 Jul 2021
This job was posted to: Software engineer