Senior DevOps Engineer
- easyJet - 30 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
We have disrupted the way people travel since we started 25 years ago, and we don't intend on stopping. We may be facing the biggest challenge in our history, but we are confident that throughout the pandemic we have taken the right action to build back stronger and better - and we want you to play a part in that and #belongherewithus.
We know that flexibility, balance and wellbeing are more important than ever right now. Whether that's working remotely, part time, or needing extra support when times are tough - we are always #happytotalkflex.
We're Europe's leading airline - with a network of over 1000 routes across 35 countries. We lead the industry in data, digital, web, engineering and operational innovations, to make travel easier and great value for our customer.
We have also been named as Britain's Most Admired Company of 2020 in the transport sector, retaining the leading position for a second year running. We support. We empower. We excite. And we do it our way. We're uniquely different. We're easyJet.
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
Working in a dynamic environment, the lead DevOps engineer is responsible leading the Release engineering team. The team builds the platform for development teams to self-service environments, Manages and extends the toolchain that developers use to build, test, deploy and run their systems. Works with development teams to move to this model and provides support and training for the platform and toolchain.
- Measure and monitor toolchain efficiency and quality, continually enhancing and proposing recommendations
- Collaborating with Ops and InfoSec to automate provisioning of 'route to production' environments
- Responsible for setting the common standards for using the platform and toolchain, working to best practice and industry standards
- Accountable to identify and agreeing a toolchain strategy with key stakeholders, implementing and continually Optimising the toolset to improve efficiency and quality
- Collaborate with the delivery and support teams to optimise the overall delivery to improve quality and reducing any risk and impact to service
- Manage the release engineering team, providing leadership, mentoring and coaching
- Active understanding of latest technology trends and direction on travel, appropriately introduce new concepts showing business benefit
- Promote DevOps culture within easyJet - providing leadership on the implementation of relevant processes and tools.
- Create dashboards with key performance and availability indicators, to monitor real-time and receive alerts.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
- Full time
Posted 31 May 2021
Closes 30 Jun 2021
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager