- Lufthansa - 115 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
- Direct contact with customer in international airline industry,
- Setting up process for requirements definitionPreparing document templates for future specification,
- Gathering and specifying requirements,
- Designing and maintaining modules/functionalities in existing IT system and interface connections with partner's IT systems,
- Business impact analysis (impact of new functionality on existing documentation),
- Requirement analysis for consistency of code with specification in existing IT system,
- Supporting testing, preparing of technical documentation.
Free parking, Part-time models, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc
Behind the scenes
AIM FOR WOW
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
Who are you?
- Higher education in computer science/IT,
- Practical knowledge of requirement engineering with a commercial customer,
- At least 3 years of experience in requirement analysis for IT systems,
- Experience in creating/updating technical documentation for middleware projects,
- Ability to perform impact analysis on existing process/IT system,
- Basic testing and SQL knowledge,
- Fluent English and Polish language, communication and teamwork skills.
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 28 May 2021
Closes 27 Jun 2021
This job was posted to: Airline IT