Lead Application Operations Engineer
- GE Aviation - 340 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Muskegon Heights, Michigan, United States
Ensures the user-facing business applications are consistently available and are highly performant meeting customer needs.
- Work with users to optimize their utilization of software tools and applications.
- Develops, tests, and debugs new software or enhancements to existing software. Possesses a good understanding of business applications. May be involved in the development of software user manuals and demonstrate software.
- Develops or introduces applications necessary to complete the assigned project(s) in the specified time frame according to departmental standards and guidelines.
- Writes, modifies, and debugs applications.
- Work with DT Site Leader and DT Infrastructure Operations Leader to coordinate and prioritize application and infrastructure needs of the business.
- Works with technical staff to understand and resolve software problems, resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements.
- Helps to develop the critical components of the solution, including but not limited to, security, rules infrastructure, custom adapter implementation, and application interfaces.
- Profiles, analyzes and optimizes the software he/she is responsible for implementing.
- Employs best practices for design, development, unit testing and test plan development.
- Helps to support completed software throughout the Software Development Life Cycle and in production.
- May be involved in the development of software documentation and demonstrations.
- Manage Muskegon Application CIs in CMDB.
- Seeks to improve personal job-related knowledge and departmental process by studying state-of-the-art software tools, programming techniques, computing equipment, participating in educational opportunities, and reading professional publications.
- Team leader and mentor of the Norton Shores location.
- Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science or related field)
- 4+ years of Oracle software experience
- 2+ years of experience developing web-based customer user interfaces for an enterprise-wide Oracle database.
- Experience with Oracle Applications Express RAD
- Experience with Oracle JDeveloper 11g
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 28 May 2021
Closes 26 Jun 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager