Financial Planning and Analysis Leader - Laser
- GE Aviation - 340 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Lichtenfels, Bayern, Germany
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leads the segment FP&A team supporting the Additive organization with value-add analysis of complex transactions and quarterly forecasting.
- Leads the business planning cycle ( 3 - year plan, budget, and forecasts ) in the Laser segment. Prepare planning files and partner with cross-functional stakeholders to set up budgets.
- Define KPIs to measure the performance in multiple areas of the organization (e.g. manufacturing , R&D ) . Partner with Additive HQ organization and other product lines to standardize metrics.
- Analyze performance and propose action plans to improve profitability and cash generation as well as corrective action plans as needed.
- Able to get into details of financial transactions and support financial planning, analysis, and accounting teams with hands-on mentality.
- Actively participate in monthly / quarterly financial close process for the EBM entity. This includes journal entry postings, income statement and cash analysis as well as reporting requirements.
- Skilled influencer, able to communicate complex messages and drive change . Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. Explains difficult or sensitive information .
- Lead projects with risks and resource requirements (e.g. lead enhancements of the Oracle FUSION ERP from a Finance standpoint).
- Embraces lean culture and standard work. Willing and able to support lean projects across GE Additive and in the Laser product line.
- Use judgment to make decisions or solve complex tasks or problems that impact the function. Takes new perspective on existing solutions.
- Use technical experience and expertise for data analysis to support recommendations. Uses multiple internal and limited external sources outside of own function to arrive at decisions.
- Contribute towards strategy and policy development and ensures delivery within Laser segment .
- This role requires significant experience in Finance & FP&A Operations as well as leadership experience.
- Knowledge of accounting under US GAAP, IFRS and/or statutory accounting principles.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills. ERP system experience (e.g. SAP, Oracle).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 28 May 2021
Closes 26 Jun 2021
This job was posted to: Planning engineer