FPGA Hardware Design Engineer
- GE Aviation - 340 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Querétaro Arteaga, Mexico
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Custom Logic, designing and developing devices for electronic equipment and other hardware systems.
- Application of best practices and skills in developments, as well integrating with other developers.
- Uses some judgment and has some ability to propose different solutions outside of set parameters to address more complicated manufacturing processes with technical variety and/or interdependent production cycles. Uses technical experience and analytical thinking. Uses multiple internal and limited external sources outside of own teams to arrive at decisions.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. May lead projects with certain risk levels and resource requirements. Explains information; developing skills to bring team members to consensus around topics within field. Conveys performance expectations and may handle sensitive issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Custom Logic design and development
- Experience with FPGA development and hardware design languages
- Experience with verification methods and TestBench development such as VHDL directed tests, SystemVerilog, and UVM
- Experience with high density custom logic designs, FPGA, System on Chip technologies
- Experience requirements-based designs, high-reliability, safe-by-design, design/development methods, DO-254 is a plus
- Experience with contemporary data transfer/communication standards: PCIe, PCI, 10/100/1000-BaseT
- Experience with aviation data transfer/communication standards: ARINC 664, MIL-STD-1553
- Work in variety of development team sizes
- Independent, clear-thinking, problem solving
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 27 May 2021
Closes 25 Jun 2021
This job was posted to: Design engineer