Information Security Auditor (ISA)
- GE Aviation - 339 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
The Information Security Auditor (ISA) is a role that will support a variety of audit, compliance, and security initiatives. The ISA will assist and/or shadow multi-disciplinary security support staff members for DoD government security programs. The role of the ISA requires an understanding and application of approaches, theories, methodologies and application of DoD compliance and regulation standards within a complex environment. The candidate must have an eager approach to cybersecurity methodologies. The candidate must be a team player, very detail oriented and help identify and mange security risks.
- Understand the following policies and guidance; National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG), ICD 503 and/or DCSA Assessment & Authorization Process Manual (DAAPM)
- Have some knowledge of change control, configuration management and information assurance processes and procedures
- Assist with Configuration, Asset Management and safeguard sensitive systems and data
- Maintain detailed hardware/software inventories for an enterprise network.
- Execute cyber threat hunting by reviewing audit logs at a minimum weekly on a large network environment with multiple operating systems and applications (Windows & Linux).
- Report anomalies to the ISSO/M and/or the Insider Threat team members using various SIEM tools
- Leverage tools such as Splunk, Digital Guardian, Solar Winds, etc.
- Familiarity with writing standard operating procedures (SOP) and security in depth (SID) plans
- Demonstrated ability to brief personnel on day-to-day cyber risks and compliance procedures
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in Information System Auditing, Cybersecurity, or related field(s)
- Minimum of 1-3 years' experience in DoD government security programs or prior auditing experience
- CompTIA Security+ certification or higher is preferred in lieu of degree
- Obtain and maintain DoD Secret security clearance
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 27 May 2021
Closes 25 Jun 2021
This job was posted to: Airport security