Senior Lean Leader
- GE Aviation - 340 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Lynn, Alabama, United States
- Lead projects/process improvement to execute lean strategy of the Lynn Assembly and Test Organization
- Partner in overcoming business challenges and recommend best practices to improve products, processes and services
- Drive lean deployment at a global level including methods, tools, and transformation plans
- Manage improvement projects including process improvement, revamp-up or capacity changes, etc.
- Stay informed of industry trends that may influence work
- Influence the development of strategy within own area, resources and policy formulation
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, or related field from an accredited college or university
- 5 years of experience in driving manufacturing process improvement
- Extensive Lean Manufacturing background within a plant and operational managerial experience from a production / manufacturing setting
- Hands-on experience with implementing change projects
- An instinct for impact and a taste for stretched targets
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Strong communicative skills and ability to operate at multiple organizational levels
- Deep understanding of lean and related areas (six sigma, TPM, TPS)
- Solid business acumen with substantial leadership experience
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 26 May 2021
Closes 24 Jun 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager