North Island Receiving Clerk
- GE Aviation - 339 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
San Diego, California, United States
As a North Island Receiving Clerk you will be responsible for the following:
- Process incoming deliveries of all F/A-18EF GCU repair carcasses received at this location. Ensuring that all entries into Oracle and Commercial Asset Visibility System (CAV) are processed in a timely manner and as accurate as possible
- Administer logistical support to including but not limited to shipping coordination, packaging requirements, shipping documentation, and freight
- Ensure proper storage and retrieval of all documentation associated with all repairs
- Assist with all inventory audits to insure 100% inventory accuracy and compliance
- Aid in the management of the storage of all repair replacement parts
- Be able to assist as a back-up of the other roles within North Island
- Safely operate a Forklift
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 25 May 2021
Closes 23 Jun 2021
This job was posted to: Flight operations