1st Shift Production Supervisor
- GE Aviation - 339 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Lynn, Alabama, United States
T he Production Supervision Manager will perform daily operations of the plant to ensure reliability and consistency on the production line. Requires mastery of a body of theoretical knowledge. Requires developed and strong foundation of function skills and knowledge of relevant technologies.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Provide oversight and management of front-line manufacturing employees
- Manage hourly employee populations
- Develop new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organization
- Work together with business leadership at Directorial and Executive level.
- Specify needs, communicate about project approach and present outcomes of research done
- Deliver products as part of a team
- Work on cross functional teams Leads analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college (Or high school diploma/GED with a minimum of 4 years Manufacturing experience)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Production Supervision
Desired Characteristics :
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing
- Operations Management Leadership Program (OMLP) graduate or a similar program
- Strong oral and written communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 25 May 2021
Closes 23 Jun 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager