Lead On-Site Services Specialist
- GE Aviation - 340 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide technical assistance in the form of training the customer and supplying GE technical information. Assist with the diagnosing of engine related problems. Provide technical direction during engine removals or internal engine maintenance.
- Provide interface communication between the customer and GE management. Communication may be technical information and/or recommendations, field reporting, program related issues such as scheduling, and part dispositioning.
- Be visible and interface with the customer management, navy management, or other entities to promote GE products, spare part sales, and look for marketing opportunities.
- High school diploma / GED with at least 2 years of experience with aero-derivative gas turbines
- Up to 35% travel required
- Willing and able internationally
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Naval or ship construction background
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics
- Ability to read and understand control schematics
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 22 May 2021
Closes 20 Jun 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager