Equipment Maintenance Engineer
- GE Aviation - 340 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Singapore, Central, Singapore
- Ensure that plant equipment & machinery are in good working condition with preventive maintenance program.
- Using analytical tools and machine down time data to identify root causes and implement effective measures to reduce breakdown occurrence and extended downtime.
- Works together with people from the maintenance/EHS team and respective business units to improve equipment/machinery availability to support operation with safety, quality, compliance & teaming as the foundation for success.
- In addition, to ensure that the team of maintenance technicians are continuously trained and developed in supporting shop equipment & machinery that operate using the latest available technology.
- Rsponsible for project management, cost estimation, establishing timeline and coordinate works to successful completion.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in either Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 1 year of experience in Manufacturing working environment.
- Candidate with LEW (License Electrical Worker) certification will be preferred.
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Team player.
- Full time
Posted 22 May 2021
Closes 20 Jun 2021
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager