Staff Enterprise Architect - Quality Management Solutions
- GE Aviation - 340 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
In this role you will:
• Serve as the Enterprise Architect for the DT Quality and Compliance portfolio of processes and related products or digital solutions.
• Partner with GE Aviation's Global Quality Organization to understand the user needs and desired business outcomes.
• Create a clear survey of an enterprise to extend data-driven findings to business leaders in order to prioritize investments and transformation strategies.
• Architect the overall framework strategy of cross-product interplay, dependencies, and next-generation initiatives.
• Develop and implement the digital information framework for Quality.
• Influence product functionality and roadmaps in dependent organizations based on DT Quality & Compliance's architecture strategies and enterprise needs.
• Lead the analysis, design, and development of a roadmap and implementation based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
• Translating or mapping business strategy into solution strategy.
• Understand technology product and vendor strategies, products, and customer preferences.
• Understand, model, and represent the organizations business requirements in a human consumable manner, as it relates to strategy
• Coach and mentor team members.
Bachelor's degree from accredited university or college with minimum of 4 years of professional experience OR Associates degree with minimum of 7 years of professional experience OR High School Diploma with minimum of 9 years of professional experience
Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Distinct Area of Work (DAW) or IT
Note: Military experience is equivalent to professional experience
-Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
• Understanding of AS9145 and AS9100 requirements.
• Detailed understanding of and experience working within aerospace Engineering and/or Supply Chain Quality organizations.
• Ability to consult customer on alignment of outcomes and desired technical solutions at an enterprise level.
• Ability to analyze, design, and develop a software solution roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state of the business.
• Working knowledge of configuration choices and related cost implications; Experience with complex solution configurations.
• Knowledgeable of full range of solution catalog within GE Aviation or the aerospace manufacturing sector and able to discuss overall solutions at depth.
• Experience sustaining operational stability through various life cycle phases (planning, implementation, steady state, de-commissioning).
• Able to lead early stage customer interactions; guide customers as they develop confidence and comfort with approaches, and integrate with their legacy approaches.
• Ability structure and execute complex projects.
• Adept at navigating the organizational matrix; understanding people's roles, can foresee obstacles, identify workarounds, leverage resources and rally teammates.
• Understand how internal and/or external business model works and facilitate active customer engagement.
• Able to articulate the value of what is most important to the business/customer to achieve outcomes.
• Able to produce functional area information in sufficient detail for cross-functional teams to utilize, using presentation and storytelling concepts.
• Possess extensive knowledge of full solution catalog within GE Aviation or the aerospace manufacturing sector and proficiency in discussing each area at an advanced level.
• Six Sigma Green Belt Certification or equivalent quality certification
• Foresee obstacles, identify workarounds, leverage resources, rally teammates.
• Demonstrated ability to work with and/or lead blended teams, including 3rd party partners and partner organizations.
• Demonstrated Change Management /Acceleration capabilities.
• Strong interpersonal skills, in
- Full time
Posted 22 May 2021
Closes 20 Jun 2021
This job was posted to: Quality control