Lead Manufacturing Lean Specialist
- GE Aviation - 339 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Loves Park, Illinois, United States
- Lead improvement projects with a goal of enhanced performance
- Applies existing technologies, approaches, methodologies in new combinations to design new products, systems or processes
- Serve as site subject matter expert in lean / Six Sigma tools and implementation
- Present project plans, technical roadmaps, risks and recommendations to senior business leaders within the technical space and occasionally to senior leaders in partner technical teams
- Communicate solutions within function and within cross-functional partner organizations
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Process Improvement
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
- Established project management skills
- Certified, or in process of certification, Lean Six Sigma (BB / MBB), Shingo, APICS.
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 21 May 2021
Closes 19 Jun 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager