Component Repair Technician
- GE Aviation - 340 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Singapore, Central, Singapore
- Simple troubleshooting and maintenance om various machines and equipment,
- Attached to and assist the Engineers with their daily operations.
- Learn how to use a variety of machines and processes vital for a career in the Aviation industry.
- Perform daily maintenance checklist and ensure safe working practices
- Meet operational and quality requirements.
- Minimum GCE 'O' level with 3 years of relevant experience; or
- Preferably NITEC/Higher NITEC in Mechanical/Precision Engineering or equivalent; or
- Diploma in Mechanical/Precision/Manufacturing Engineering
Basic command of written and spoken English
- A good attitude to learning and willing to work with their hands.
- Willingness to work overtime and shift
- Willingness to work at Loyang, Changi Area
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 21 May 2021
Closes 19 Jun 2021
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic