Advanced Lead Engineer - Project Manager
- GE Aviation - 340 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Pinellas Park, Florida, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing and managing engineering / product development projects. Interfaces with internal/external customers to ensure organization resource allocation is made and project goals are accomplished.
- Accountable to deliver the scope of work to the original cost estimate. Manages schedule, budget and integration of New Product Introduction (NPI) and/or legacy product-related projects, including influencing others to help meet customer expectations and hit program milestones.
- Works with domestic and global integrated product team to meet program deliverables
- Interfaces with customer's technical and project teams to provide program status, risks, and technical deliverables
- Builds and utilizes in-depth knowledge of a technical discipline and analytical thinking and technical experience to execute policy/strategy.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. Explains information; developing skills to bring team members to consensus around topics within field. Conveys performance expectations and may handle sensitive issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field such as Computer Science or Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 5 years technical or project management experience
- Project Management Certification
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly; eager to learn the business and master new roles
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to be accountable for actions
- Ability to solve problems, influence others, and achieve difficult goals
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 20 May 2021
Closes 18 Jun 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager