Human Resources Business Partner (m/f/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 119 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- Managing and implementing of HR BP unit's goals, objectives and policies.
- Managing administration and implementation of recruitment processes
- Performing of the onboarding processes for newcomers.
- Establishing good communication practices with the related institution
- Partners with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs and laws.
- Prepares monthly payroll data, collects necessary payroll items, coordinates the payroll process from raw data level up to payment level.
- Answers payroll related demands/questions of the employees, conducts the connection in-between payroll service provider and employees,
- Detects SAP HCM/ERPM malfunctions/problems, fix minor issues and/or conducts coordination of IT Support through SAP HCM knowledge.
Free parking, Flight privileges, Jobticket, Service phone
Behind the scenes
We love this job!
Our mission is to make air travel more comfortable and enjoyable, yet more environmentally friendly and sustainable at the same time. From new technology through pioneering services all the way to sustainable materials and processes, we are open to lots of ideas.
- Associate degree on Human Resources or related field.
- Excellent knowledge of German and English.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in Human Resources field in Germany.
- Good knowledge to practice labor related regulations in Germany.
- Ability to use computer, e.g. MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of SAP HCM and SAP based applications.
It's all hidden in our name. Founded as a joint venture between Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines in 1989, we are a true sun specialist and offer numerous direct connections between Europe and Turkey. Besides flying our guests to many idyllic holiday destinations in Turkey, we reconnect them with their families and loved ones with our direct flights from Europe to many Anatolian cities. Without a doubt, we owe our success to our valuable passengers who prefer to fly with us and also our workforce of more than 4,200 employees who dedicate themselves to serve our customers with the highest quality and who are experts in their field. Together, we are the SunExpress family and we do our very best to ensure remaining as high-flyers for another thirty years and offer high quality services to our guests. Our headquarters is located in sunny Antalya, which is known as the touristic capital of Turkey. Another key hub is Izmir on Turkey's Aegean coast. The company's second headquarters is located in Gateway Gardens in Frankfurt am Main.
- Full time
Posted 18 May 2021
Closes 17 Jun 2021
This job was posted to: Airline HR