Human Resources Manager
- Lufthansa - 115 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Greater London, England
As a Human Resouces Manager your duties may include:
- Participate in wage negotiations and advise management in integration rounds.
- Development of local HR guidelines, in compliance with employment legislation.
- Conduct evaluation of positions and advise local management.
- Provide guidance on all employee relations matters.
- Be the contact for employees in all aspects of HR, including advice on company benefits.
- Ensure the processing of payroll in accordance with the appropriate rules and regulations.
- Ensure all HR systems are up to date.
- Responsible for the carrying out of the company' reporting duties according to schedule.
- Further development and updating of internal rules & regulations.
- Support managers in the recruitment process.
- Advice expatriates with local HR queries.
- Manage and support UK HR Team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Behind the scenes
Join a great team!
Build strong business relationships with all Business Partners and employees!
The ideal individual should meet the following requirements:
- Degree in business studies, social sciences or personnel management and a minimum of 5 years HR experience.
- Strong knowledge of local employment legislation and social benefits (e.g. maternity).
- Proven experience in organizational change and TUPE.
- Experience of working alongside a trade union.
- Excellent knowledge of English, written and spoken. German would be an advantage but not essential.
- Good knowledge of MS Office products. SAP would be an advantage.
- Must be able to work under pressure with a high degree of problem solving skills.
- Some travel to Germany may be required.
- CV/ Resume and Cover Letter required
- Poss. Psychological aptitude test
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2020, it generated revenue of EUR 13,589m and employed an average of 110,065 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
- Full time
Posted 15 May 2021
Closes 14 Jun 2021
This job was posted to: Airline HR