Systems Engineering - Advanced Lead Performance Engineer
- GE Aviation - 339 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
• Demonstrate ownership of assigned cycle model responsibility while working collaboratively with teammates in the Operability, Systems, Aero, Heat Transfer, Controls, and hardware design disciplines.
• Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements.
• Organize assigned tasks and provide leadership within the cross-functional team to help organize system-related tasks.
• Present technical information to internal and external customers using clear, concise methods.
• Develop and execute required action plans needed to resolve system-level issues
• Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
Qualifications/Requirements Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering (or a similar discipline focused on thermodynamics or aerothermal sciences) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of 3 years of experience in a Performance Engineering position.
• US Citizenship is required for the position.
• The ability and willingness to obtain a US Government security clearance.
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
• Active US Government Security Clearance
• Strong technical aptitude, including applicable engineering tools and systems
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrates humility, transparency, and authenticity in the execution of engineering tasks
• High level of proficiency with NPSS modeling software
• Master's Degree in Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering related to turbomachinery cycle design, testing, or systems engineering
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 15 May 2021
Closes 13 Jun 2021
This job was posted to: Product support