Human Resources Operations, Technology and People Analytics Leader - GE Aviation
- GE Aviation - 295 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
- Collaborate with senior leadership in driving transformational change, as well as identifying and delivering ROI for the HR Operations / Shared Services space.
- Expand Workforce Analytics usage in data driven decision-making, with a focus on enhanced Strategic Workforce Planning, Resource Management / Reporting and Attrition analysis.
- Accountable for all HRIS and related processes, driving continuous improvement and effective usage. Serve as Aviation leader on Company-wide operations council, influencing future strategic direction for Workday and related systems.
- Serve as the global Lead for HR Lean deployment, driving education and implementation of continuous improvement leveraging Lean methodologies.
- Develop and drive vision / roadmap for contemporary HR Operations processes as well as HR functional capabilities in Strategic Workforce Planning, Forecasting and People Analytics / Data science, ensuring alignment of transformation plans to HR Leadership, business needs and broader GE expectations / shifts.
- Align closely with Centers of Excellence, subject matter experts (including operations, finance, Labor & Employment & Compliance), and regional leaders across the HR function in developing and executing strategic programs and processes.
- Serve as Aviation focal for Workforce Reporting and Analytics, leveraging People Analytics team in providing accurate, timely headcount and attrition data as well as creating operational insights for workforce decision-making that identify gaps and solutions to meet long term business and workforce requirements.
- Provide leadership and expertise to continued adoption of Workday as the Human Capital System for GE. Serve as business champion to GE Company regarding further development and enhancement of Workday functionality and extended applications.
- Drive a culture of compliance with all relevant HR policies and practices, ensuring the success of the HR Open Reporting program globally.
- Partner with SHRM and HR leadership team to leverage change acceleration techniques to assist in driving change, including adoption and change management related to shared services and HR operations.
- Act as a simplification champion, reducing complexity, leveraging and adopting lean methodologies, and partnering with key stakeholders to maximize effective HR Operational and Analytics outcomes aligned with business objectives.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in related area (or a high school graduate/GED or equivalent with at least 10 years of relevant work experience)
- 8+ years professional work experience with demonstrated achievement and leadership in HR, Finance and/or Operations/Service-oriented environment
- Skilled in HR Service Delivery, Systems, Project Management, Vendor Management, Strategic Planning and Business Process Improvement
- In-depth understanding of HR systems and operations gained through formal education and work experience
- Demonstrated experience in making strategic HR decisions and effectively interfacing with high-level business and operations leaders
- Developed (oral and written) communication and diplomacy skill set with the ability to influence others by presenting sound and logical arguments tailored to the audience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to assess situations make judgments based on practice or previous experience
- Player-coach approach with ability to be both strategic and execution oriented
- Approachable and responsive resource able to connect with employees at all levels with a genuine desire to assist others
- Ability to work in changing environments, see through complexity and lead in a matrix goal driven organization
- Experience and comfort working in excel, power point, tableau, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in promoting an inclusive and diverse workforce
- Capable of handling multiple issues and/or projects simultaneously and executing to completion
- Demonstrated ability to work in a demanding, high performance work environment and team- oriented culture
- Excellent collaboration, influencing, project management, organizational and change agent skills
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Ideal candidate will be based in Cincinnati/Evendale (OH) but open to other US locations, preferably near a GE Aviation hub
GE offers a great work environment, professional development,
- Full time
Posted 5 May 2021
Closes 3 Jun 2021
This job was posted to: Airline HR