Component Repair Technician (Brazing& Assembly)
- GE Aviation - 295 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Singapore, Central, Singapore
Essential Responsibilities :
- Operate various tool s and machines (such as: Tack Welding , Coining, vapor degreaser, oxidation, high speed power blending and polishing tools).
- Perform critical measurement on the hardware of compressor vanes in accordance to the engineering specification.
- Apply braze materi al on to required areas on the hardwar e of compressor vanes.
- Operate localize furnace for brazing processes .
- Check clea nliness of hardware and samples.
- Ensure all operations performed are in accordance to quality requirements.
- Liaise with relevant personne l on concerns relating to production, quality, EHS, materials and maintenance.
- Assist Facilitator in integratin g and training of new employees.
- Perform scheduled maintenance & housekeeping tasks .
- Perform daily maintenance checklist and ensure safe working practices .
- Minimum GCE 'O' level with 3 years of relevant experience
- Basic command of written and spoken English
- Desired Characteristics : Good control in the use of brazing application tools
- Operation of simple powder blender and tack weld machine
- Knowledge of industrial safety regulations
- A team player
- Humble, respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focuse d: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision - maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical - minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 5 May 2021
Closes 3 Jun 2021
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic