GE Aviation Fuel Systems Design Engineer
- GE Aviation - 280 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Querétaro Arteaga, Mexico
-Execute, with minimal guidance, the analysis, design, test and/or integration related to assigned components, assemblies or process systems that meet business standards, practices, and procedures, and meet the product/program requirements. Mechanical Engineering, Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer and Mechanical Vibrations Engineering apply to this job position.
-Work within the guidelines of applicable GE Policies and Procedures, Engineering Standards, Design Customer Operating Procedures, Specifications, Government and Commercial Standards, and special security requirements.
-Provide technical guidance to other personnel and assigned teams; mentor others in the organization.
-Document technical data generated to substantiate the assigned components, assemblies and/or systems consistent with engineering policies and procedures. Monitor and communicate project status, business issues, and significant developments.
-Participate as a presenter in technical and program reviews.
-Lead the solution of complex technical problems.
-Utilize Six Sigma tools to improve current business products and processes. Document successful Six Sigma projects via Green Belt reports and/or presentations.
-Concurrently work on multiple projects, monitoring progress and quality, and ensuring schedule requirements are met.
-Check own and other people's work.
-Demonstrate technical expertise in the position.
-Implement innovative analysis design, development concepts, or process and system solutions.
-Define technical schedule cost and/or program requirements. Conduct assessments and develop action plans to anticipate and respond to problems Participate in organizational efforts in design, analysis, test and manufacturing technology, quality, productivity, and other initiatives.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Solid contribution in a similar role or previous position.
• English skills: Must be able to maintain a technical conversation in English.
• Presentation Skills: Ability to communicate with Senior Leadership.
• Demonstrated ability in managing own projects.
• Strong problem-solving skills with guidance.
- Full time
Posted 4 May 2021
Closes 2 Jun 2021
This job was posted to: Product support