Service Designer - Digital Services (f/m/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 111 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Cologne/Bonn Airport, Cologne/Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
As a Service Designer (f/m/diverse) your purpose is to create a travel "peace of mind" feeling for our customers which they do not want to miss. You anticipate our customers' needs and you create value by offering them relevant digital services across all physical and digital touchpoints.
- You focus on improving the customer experience by adding and enhancing scalable digital services which put customers in control and are effortless/stressfree to use
- You develop digital services strategically to maximize customer satisfaction & Customer Lifetime Value as well as to reduce operational costs
- You translate customer needs into clear business requirements
- You recognize economically meaningful end-user pain points and unmet needs
- In alignment with the Eurowings strategy and values, you ensure a customer centric focus approach, not only on the Eurowings platforms, but also holistically across other channels
- You keep your stakeholders in the loop of all ongoing initiatives
- You monitor competition and analyse market trends
Free parking, Flight privileges, Jobticket, Service phone, Support for relocation, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Working at home, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring
Behind the scenes
Meet the Eurowings Digital Team
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Great! In this case we are looking forward to hearing from you!
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in product or service management in an agile environment
- You are passionate about eCommerce and aviation, and enjoy following the market trends
- You have experience with different web analytic tools and understand best practices for UI and UX and/or service map blueprinting
- You hold a strong empathy for customers and users, and are able to develop customer-centric product concepts with maximum business value
- You have an entrepreneurial, analytical and solution-oriented way of thinking
- Your strong communication skills and team player mindset help you to manage different stakeholders
- You are experienced in managing complex projects, ideally in an ecommerce or other technical context
This is initially a 18 months limited contract.
About Eurowings Digital GmbH
We want to unfold the world to our customers. Eurowings Digitals mission is to deliver the most convenient and affordable end2end travel experience by connecting the physical and digital world. While our customers enjoy their journey, we take charge of a carefree travel experience. Not only offering quality flights for affordable prices, but being a travel companion all along the way. From their first inspiration to their favorite travel memories. Therefore we launched a whole new company which puts their customer into their total focus. Together we are going to discover, develop and test new products along the whole customer journey, on- and offline. In agile and diverse teams we will revolutionize the way of travelling.
- Full time
Posted 2 May 2021
Closes 1 Jun 2021
This job was posted to: Design engineer