Junior Systems Engineer (Integration Administrator)
- Lufthansa - 111 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
- Member of the team of specialists who take care of middleware systems for Lufthansa companies,
- Managing integration systems (e.g. Kafka, IBM MQ, TIBCO, WebLogic) by setting up, configuring, solving issues,
- Participation in interesting projects,
- Setting up new environments over Linux (in some projects on Windows) and optimizing existing solutions,
- Ensuring continuous availability of systems,
- Installing and configuring modern, advanced monitoring environments,
- Incident, problem and change management at integration layer - expert in 3rd line of support,
- Development of automation and support scripts.
Free parking, Part-time models, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower
Behind the scenes
LIVE THE SPIRIT
Our culture is based on dialog, efficiency and empathy.
Working intensively together means we achieve great things together.
Interaction is extremely important to us, as it enables us to inspire each other anew each day.
Who are you?
- Linux or Unix power user,
- Some experience with scripting and command-line tools,
- Usage of network tools and commands,
- Basic understanding of SQL,
- Passion for problem solving,
- Good level of communication in English,
- Teamwork skills,
- Higher education or last year student.
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 1 May 2021
Closes 31 May 2021
This job was posted to: Airline administration