Lean Sr Manager - Product Cost/Pricing
- GE Aviation - 301 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
Essential Responsibilities :
- Developing processes to improve enterprise cost management and leading cross-functional teams to drive desired outcomes.
- Define Lean standards and manage processes that enable Lean implementation in both business transactions and the fulfillment of products and services within GE Aviation
- Creating platforms to drive optimization and continuously improve core areas of safety, quality, delivery, and cost
- Ensuring that Lean principles are being applied with the right goal in mind: To sustainably maximize the delivery of value to the customer.
- Serve as a champion, coach, mentor for change by influencing and guiding leadership and teams to better understand and adopt lean principles, and problem-solving methodologies, ultimately fostering a culture of continuous improvement and servant leadership.
- Challenging the organization by asking guiding questions, supporting teams as they test hypotheses, and creating an environment which values "try-storming" to maximize speed to desired impact
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, or related field from an accredited college or university
- 3+ years of experience in coaching, practicing and applying lean methods (i.e. VSM, Cell design, 3P,TPM, 5S, kaizen, standard work, leader standard work, problem solving, Kanban and lean transformations)
- Lean experience in manufacturing and/or business processes
- Demonstrated ability to manage change, execute projects and deliver results
- Skilled in use of data analytics and tools
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to operate at multiple organizational levels
- Application-based understanding of lean and related continuous improvement methods (Six Sigma, TPM, TPS, etc.)
- Solid business acumen with substantial leadership experience
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 1 May 2021
Closes 30 May 2021
This job was posted to: Product support