Integration Systems Architect
- Lufthansa - 110 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
Why do we need you?
How your work will look like:
- Designing architecture and implementation of optimal middleware solutions to meet our Customer's business needs.
- Selecting optimal IT solutions - including technologies, platforms and architectural models.
- Coordination and participation in exciting new projects to deliver integration solutions to airline and logistics industry.
- Creation and development of quality standards and production processes.
- Cooperation with development and operations teams during implementation and stabilization phase.
- Conducting consultations and presentations within the Company and for its Customers and Partners.
- Participation in acquisition of new projects / services and coordinating their implementation.
Free parking, Part-time models, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower
Behind the scenes
AIM FOR WOW
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
Who are you?
- Wide experience with middleware products & technologies,
- Experience with operations and maintenance of IT systems,
- Good understanding of cloud and containerization technologies,
- Understanding various approaches to middleware platforms architecture,
- Business analyst skills,
- Excellent level of communication in English,
- Teamwork and team management skills,
- Higher education.
What do we welcome?
Any of the below is welcome (but none mandatory):
- Experience in aviation or logistics industry,
- Experience with using and implementing modern methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, etc.),
- Experience with design of integration middleware platforms,
- Experience with any middleware technologies like messaging server or API gateway.
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 30 Apr 2021
Closes 30 May 2021
This job was posted to: Airline IT