Finance Analyst - Marketing & Digital
- easyJet - 24 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
FINANCE ANALYST - MARKETING, CUSTOMER AND DIGITAL
easyJet has been decisive in meeting the challenges presented by the current pandemic by cutting costs, reducing our capex while retaining our fleet flexibility and securing an additional £2bn in funding. As Europe emerges from the Covid-19 crisis, easyJet is well placed to strengthen its leading position as a trusted brand offering value for money with an industry-leading network of primary airports.
Our culture, known as our orange spirit, is a real thing. It's people who love to work with fast paced, quick thinking and energetic people. You need to have resilience to work here (as recent events have shown) but the experience you gain is like no other.
As a key member of the Commercial Finance team, this role will report into the Senior Finance Manager for Ancillaries and Marketing. The Ancillary & Marketing Finance team own the delivery of Business Partnering for various Commercial teams, covering a wide range of revenue initiatives, marketing campaigns, and investments in digital and the customer proposition.
With the Marketing, Customer and Digital teams being at the forefront of the business to ensure we are the leading leisure airline coming out of the recovery phase of the pandemic this role is pivotal in the decision making support across these areas, covering investments in TV marketing, social media, web and customer insight.
- To provide a true Business Partner framework to Marketing, Customer and Digital teams ensuring that the business owners are supported with the right insight and information at all times
- This includes month end deliverables, strategic and annual planning, forecasts, projects and providing insightful analysis for the business
- To support and analyse key marketing campaigns to understand commercial effectiveness, through Return on Investment (ROI) analysis and to help ensure optimal mix of ATL and Digital Marketing spend
- To help drive digital conversion, and understand how it is impacted by factors such as mix of paid and organic traffic, website functionality and merchandising
- To help drive better brand loyalty, awareness and customer satisfaction through supporting the Customer team on insight, policies, and engagement
Full business partnering with cross functional stakeholders including wider Finance team, Marketing, Customer, Digital & Commercial teams to ensure seamless communication and integrity of results and forecasts.
Business Performance and Analytical support:
- Develop insight on marketing activity to appropriately review its performance and cost effectiveness through ROI analysis
- Providing monthly detailed analysis and insight into the costs which can be used to drive business performance and improve the cost base
- Responsibility for accurate forecasting into consolidated PBT model and cash forecasting model
- Driving continuous improvements in the Marketing and finance processes
- Supporting creation of budget pack detailing variances and strategy by country for presentation to senior management
- Provides financial evaluation and acts as decision support for ad-hoc projects and cost saving initiatives
Accounting & control:
- Generates full month end reporting detailing variances to plan and tracking the effectiveness of cost saving initiatives, including planned cost programme savings
- Responsible for the production of month end reporting pack for presentation to the Marketing, Digital and Customer Directorate, including attending the monthly review meeting
- Ensure PO governance is followed, and drive timely and accurate raising and receipting of PO's across the Marketing teams
- Full time
Posted 30 Apr 2021
Closes 30 May 2021
This job was posted to: Airline marketing